Don’t have an ftp program? You can use the Windows Explorer as ftp program.
- Open your Windows Explorer by pressing the Windows key and E
- Now your are usually at your C drive and the address bar says c:
- To access your ftp site all you have to do is replace the c: with ftp://yourwebsite.com and a pop up menu will ask you for the login info: user name and password.
- Enter that information and you will be logged in at your site’s root directory
- Now you can simply move files from your computer to the ftp directory.
This is very handy.
originally post on Dec 16/2003